The Monumental City Bar Association is designed to provide timely forums on various topics of interest and concern in the legal community and the community at large. Projects include:
- Providing mentoring and counseling to law students and young lawyers.
- Providing training opportunities to advance the education and professional development of African-American attorneys throughout the state.
- Providing fellowship and support for African-American attorneys through networking opportunities.
- Providing vital legal services to the community.
- Upholding the dignity and honor of the legal profession.